Members’ and ACCA-associated Websites
- Roadside Relics has specialised in petroliana and garagenalia since 1984, and operates from a 800 square metre showroom and warehouse in Gympie, Queensland.
- Collectors Weekly is a massive USA website with a section devoted to petroliana related to gas stations and the oil business, with many sub-categories, including eBay auctions. They list ACCA under Clubs and Associations.
- Historic Motor Vehicle Club holds regular club meetings in Victor Harbor and Sellicks Beach, South Australia.
- Graham Lancaster Auctions run an annual blokey auction with a strong emphasis on garagenalia.
- Petroliana.co.uk is Alan Chandler’s British site with a focus on petrol pumps, signs and other English oily collectables.
- Petrolmaps website shows the vast range of oil company roadmaps from Europe and around the Mediterranean.
- Pinky is the most comprehensive list of Australian car shows, bike shows and swap meets.
- Rustic Gallery for antiques and collectables in Bellevue WA offers personal ACCA shoppers a 10% discount, and specialises in garagenalia galore, oil bottles and tops and stacks of tins.
- Veteran Car Club of Western Australia: Inaugurated in 1958, this Perth-based club through its 1,100 plus members, strives to encourage the restoration, preservation, exhibition and use of all vehicles more than 25 years old.
- Veteran & Vintage Chevrolet Association of Australia in Sydney as the premier club for this marque in Australia, with a number of its members also in ACCA.
- XXXX Antique Complex in Castlemaine, Victoria, is a working museum/antique complex having a vast range of garagenalia on offer, plus they can also handle items for sale.
If you are an ACCA member and would like to nominate a site (including your own) for inclusion on this list, then please contact us.