Welcome to our Website!
If you are really interested in automobilia or petroliana from Australia, or from New Zealand or anywhere else, then this website, plus the Automobilia Collectors Club of Australia (ACCA) is for you.
Founded in 1992, our Club is for those interested in collecting automobile-related items, such as advertising signs and literature, radiator badges, body badges, identification plates, motoring club badges, mascots, hub caps, spark plugs, number plates, garage tools and equipment, motor manuals, motoring accessories, and pedal cars. In addition, our members collect the vast range of oil industry-related items such as petrol pumps both manual and electric, oil bottles their tops and racks, petrol, oil and grease tins, boxes for 2 x 4 gallon tins, advertising signs, road maps, ephemera, historical photos, advertising material and associated pieces.
ACCA has three simple aims:
- Kindle beneficial friendships with people of similar automobilia collecting interests
- Produce a Membership Register of fellow collectors with contact details and list their collecting interests
- Research and record, then share information to educate/inform through our 36 to 40 page quarterly magazine
About this Website
This website aims to give you a flavour of the hobby of collecting Australian automobilia and of the benefits from joining ACCA. Among its sections are ones showing:
- Types of automobilia collected by our members
- Contents of the last few quarterly ACCA quarterly magazines
- Categories from the Index of Magazine Articles that is sent to members
- Club Gear that can be bought by members
- External Links to sites that contain related content
- Application form for membership
- Contact details
While you are free to roam this website of ours, if you are interested in joining ACCA, why not download an application from the Join Us page.